Pointless Platformer Pointless Platformer

Perfect.

I think this is the first 5/10 I've ever given on NG. Just brilliant.

Mad Monday Mad Monday

Nice

A Mad Monday indeed.

LandScope 1 LandScope 1

Pointless

I appreciate that this is your first game and applaud your effort, but this submission is pointless.

A couple of things - you can move the circle off of the screen and you can't press two keys at the same time (move diagonally).

SevenStudios responds:

...heyss

Arcade Game Part 1 Arcade Game Part 1

Not bad...

...if you're fairly new to Flash. Keep it up. You should disable the 'forward' option on the right-click menu though. If you click forward twice you go to the next level.

Patrolmostwanted responds:

oh sry i've forgotten.
but if u aren't a sucka i think u don't skip my (hard)work!

-Rotation- -Rotation-

Not bad...

Arcadium Arcadium

Not bad

A good effort but it's too difficult to see what's going on. I'd say lighten up the background stars.

ZreaperZ responds:

Will do in the sequal

Cat Game(incomplete) Cat Game(incomplete)

My kind of humour.

It made me laugh. If you liked this you will like a kitten game I made too - check my profile.

Darkada responds:

Omg, your game is hilarious! Lol.

Crazy! #3 Crazy! #3

Kinda funny

Joke games don't normally do anything for me, but this made me chuckle.

Avoid The Dark Avoid The Dark

Good effort

Not really my type of game - good effort though. BTW, you almost disabled the right-click cheat, but not quite. Right-click, place the cursor directly on the green exit, click, roll-off then roll over again.

Feed'N Frenzy Feed'N Frenzy

Very nice

This is a very well made game, simple but effective graphics, decent controls and plenty fast enough on my machine. Like others have said though, it should be a little easier to start with and if your fish evolved you would have a major hit on your hands. Good work.